Page updated 1998-02-26 by Liman.
- - Statisticians agree??!
- Yes. Sorry. We'll try harder next time.
Scott Bradner to Tony Li at the ALE WG
- - Is Paul [Vixie] here?
- Stop changing the code!
- It's my job ...
Thomas Brisco to Paul Vixie at DNSIND WG
- - Humans are inifnitely adaptable retry agents.
- - Marshal [Rose] isn't here. We have consensus!
- - People who want to do something stupid don't need our help. They
are able to do that all by them selves.
- - People have done ugly things with CNAMEs that I never thought
- - We have privatized all good ideas, so you are free to use them.
- Yakov Rekhter
- This is something we need to talk about.
- No, this is something we will have to listen to you talk about.
- John Myers
- If you put up a box with users, people will send mail to it.
- If you put up a box, even without any users, people will still send
mail to it.
- - We already have lots of experience with details, most of which
we don't like.
- - If you don't know what it is, you shouldn't lie about it.