Page updated 2002-03-17 by Liman.
- - ... and the NT machine barfed with the message "SIGURK: no WINS
record!" or the equivalence.
Johan Ihrén in a DNS discussion.
- - If a map does not fit the terrain, there are usually 2 tools
Harald Alvestrand in a mail discussion.
It's OK to confuse people, but it should be intentional.
Milo Medin, NASA
A nice thing with being a government employee, is that people expect
so little of you.
Unknown (government employee ;-)
The expected lifetime of bad code vastly exceeds the expected lifetime
of good code.
Ned Freed, Innosoft
- - I won't be able to work on this until next Friday. I'm going on vacation
on a canal steamer.
- What?! There's no Internet on the canal steamer?!
Jakob Schlyter and Martin Fredriksson, CRT
- - "Upgrade" is one of those words that doesn't always do the